My CrAzY LiFe
A week ago when I was driving few friends home after the football game (By the way they where all wasted) I got pull over by a police officer,
(a tail lamp wasn’t working due to a previous accident that I had) so my friends start telling me what to say to the police officer, of course they where teasing me but it was so funny what they were saying that I want to give this advise to you all, I will call it ::
WHAT NOT TO SAY TO A POLICE OFFICER
* I can’t reach my licence unless you hold my beer.
* Sorry, officer, I didn’t realize my radar detector wasn’t plugged in.
* Aren’t you the guy from the village people?
* I thought you had to be in relatively good phisical condition to be a police
* Bad cop! No doughnut !
* You’re not gonna check the trunk, are you ?
* Gee, officer! That’s terrific! The last officer only give me a warning, too!
* Do you know why you pull me over? Ok, just so one of us does.
* What do you mean, "Have I been drinking? "You are the trained specialist!
* Gee, that gut sure doesn’t inpire confidence.
* Didn’t I see you get your butt kicked on "Cops"?
* So, uh, you on the take or what?