*Burdens of life*
* Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days tou’re the statue.
* Always keep your words soft and sweet,just in case you have to eat them.
* Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it
*Drive carefully it’s not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
* Nobody cares if you can’t dance well..just get up and dance.
* Since it’s the early worm that gets eaten by the bird,sleep late
* When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
* you may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
*A trully happy person is one who can enjoy the scenary on a detour.
"we could learn a lot from crayons. some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. some have weird names, and all are diferent colors, but they all have to live in the same box."